Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Winnie Bat Dog

I am telling you I can’t get enough of these ubber cute images I’m not one for Halloween cards as you see in my post on Friday but these may just be converting me and bringing my dark side back out lol

I have made another 6½x7½” card for this one and pretty much the same LO as my last card just using white card to matt it too instead of black.

Everything used is from the collection the image is called Bat Dog and I have coloured with a mix of Polychromo and Pablo pencils, I think everything else is explanatory so will leave it there .
Hopefully I’ll get to make another tomorrow


Links to find the downloads and all things #polkadoodlescraft  and me


Happy Crafting

Jacki xx

7 comments:

Kuni said...

Stunning card and beautifully colouring.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Special Thoughts said...

Hi Jacki. So you dont like Halloween eh!!!!! Well, you must do, lookkng at this fab creation. Cant wait to see more.
Love Sandra xxxxx

Sian said...

I love that cute image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

Robbie said...

She is adorable! I love the soft coloring you used on her. Thanks for playing with us at MMM.

Robbie

Daniela said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

Marlene Bonetti said...

Jacki, your card is a stunner!
I love the image and your soft coloring! Really beautiful ♥
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Lin said...

That image is just adorable, and makes for a super cute spook!

Thanks for sharing in our 'One for the Girls' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley